At Accounting Practices, we are the only specialist agency, working exclusively in the Chartered Accounting market. We build our reputation on long terms business relationships with accounting firms across Auckland and beyond.
We have not only placed many Accountants at the high roles, but we have managed the process from start to finish to post take over. We pride ourselves on repeat business due to our transparent and expert knowledge in the Accounting Industry.
We currently have a number of credible firms looking for some very strong Accountants to either manage, supervise, succession planning or to buy in as a potential director.
Is this you? Could this be someone you may know of looking to talk to an "EXPERT" about their future towards possible Directorship?
Why wait? Talk to an agency that understands and knows where the opportunities are.
The current vacancies or people we require are:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for companies
- Preparation also of trusts, partnerships and individuals.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and GST returns
- Ability to plan cross train into more advisory work
- Ability to develop work flow and staff management skills
- Ability to build strong internal networks to gain internal referral work & obtain specific tax & audit related advice
- Strong in both compliance and Advisory
- Ability to BDM and advise clients
BAS Senior Manager
- Financial Reporting/Compliance
- Management Reporting
- Forecasting & Modeling, strategic planning, cashflow, budgeting experience
- Being able to extract financial information and relay to clients in simple terms
- Preparation of valuation and cash flow forecast models for start-up companies for the purposes of capital raising.
- Review of complex financial model previously prepared by a reputable investment bank
- Involvement in due diligence work
- Ability to generate fees or the ability to close deals and win new clients
- Supporting accounting, taxation and corporate secretarial services for businesses.
- Familiar with high level strategic and business advice to Boards
- Good understanding of practical advice around day to day operations of the firm
- Working with owners and shareholders to identify and navigate through the options for exiting a business, such as succession planning and assisting clients to plan for the future.
- Being an active member in board meetings, understanding the overall structure of a business.
- Ability to be comfortable dealing with clients at all levels, constructive and strategic mindset to assist and improve clients business forward.
- If you are seriously looking at working with the BEST , then let's talk
- 5-7 + years Public Practice experience
- Sound knowledge of compliance and Advisory
- CA qualified and in some cases close to CPP ( Optional, not compulsory)
- Clear understanding of the English language, Communicates effectively
- Knowledge of XERO™ MYOB™ and most Accounting software
- Ability to manage and develop people internal
- Ability to network and socialize in a room and social event
- Keen to build on existing client relationships and build new ones
- Passionate about the CA industry and not looking to jump into commercial
About Accounting Practices
Accounting Practices was set up in 2005 and has established itself as one of NZ's premier brokering and recruitment Practice.
Our team consists of one of the best consultants in the market place today. The board consists of ex-Big 4 Partners with a long history of understanding the market place in both recruitment and brokering.
Our track record speaks for itself in terms of placing many high end Accountants from Mangers- Directors across Auckland and beyond.
If you are looking at strong opportunities, looking for EXPERT advice in the Accounting market, then call the the professionals in CA today!!
022 0432 880