Are you a current BAS Senior Manager, Associate or Principal and feeling you have hit a ceiling in your current firm?
Feel like you're boxed into just compliance and unable to showcase your skillset by extracting information from financial statements and advising clients?
Any of the points below ring a bell?
- Looking at the same generic ads and dealing with 'rookie' recruitment consultants who have no track record in Public practice or does not understand the 'accounting speak'
- The firm is not technological savvy or Partners not embracing change with technology
- Feel that you're not given the opportunity to business develop/meet clients
- You were told that a promotion to manager, Associate, Principal or Partner, only to see that someone outside of the firm or within was promoted over you?
- You may be a current Salary Director far too long and not given equity options?
- Frustrated due to lack of progression
- Lack of resources in your current firm and unable to cross train or learn new skills
We currently have a large number of clients now looking for the right individual to either come into their practice initially on a salary package, with a clear view to becoming a Partner over time. Our clients are well respected and credible in the market place.
Our data base has been updated and fine-tuned over the last 10 years, we know who and where and how to source active/passive Accountants nationwide.
Our dealings are directly with the decision makers, so rest assured we have the rapport and can save you time stress and time.
If you believe you have the skill-set to apply for one of our key positions and keen to join the team then we are keen to hear from you. Key requirements however include:
- CA Qualified and CPP (optional)
- Leverage and a good eye to identify opportunities
- Ability to present in front of businesses and work the room (optional)
- A strong background in the management of staff
- Competent in compliance accompanied by a high level of skill in advisory
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a team effectively
- Ability to think and transition as a Partner or business owner.
- Ability to business develop, negotiate and the confidence to meet people at all levels.
If you're seriously looking to progress your career
Directorship/Ownership is on the cards from the outset.
This would suit an experienced BAS/Tax Manager, Director (non-equity) or Practitioner or even a current Salary/Equity Partner that is either working in a current Accounting firm or looking for growth or ownership or someone looking to buy in and take over an existing firm.
If you're interested in this opportunity, then call me to discuss in absolute confidence.
Associate of Professional Practices
022 375 6993 or 09 600 2658 and speak to one of our Professionals.