We currently have an Associate Directorship role available with a credible client.
The view is to transition this role into a Directorship role in a short term frame.
- Preparation of valuation and cash flow forecast models for start-up companies, ensure all budgets are met in a timely manner.
- Involvement in due diligence work
- Supporting accounting, taxation and corporate secretarial services for businesses.
- Familiar with high level strategic and business advice to Boards
- Being able to Business Develop and grow the data base.
- Strong management skills and on job training
- Good understanding of practical advice around day to day operations of the firm
- Working with owners and shareholders to identify and navigate through the options for exiting a business, such as succession planning and assisting clients to plan for the future.
- Being an active member in board meetings, understanding the overall structure of a business.
- Ability to be comfortable dealing with clients at all levels, constructive and strategic mindset to assist and improve clients business forward.
- 5-7 + years Public Practice experience
- Sound knowledge of compliance and Advisory
- CA qualified and in some cases close to CPP ( Optional, not compulsory)
- Clear understanding of the English language, Communicates effectively
- Knowledge of XERO™ MYOB™ and most Accounting software
- Ability to manage and develop people internal
- Ability to network and socialize in a room and social event
- Keen to build on existing client relationships and build new ones
- Passionate about the CA industry and not looking to jump into commercial
About Accounting Practices
Accounting Practices was set up in 2005 and has established itself as one of NZ's premier brokering and recruitment Practice.
Our team consists of one of the best consultants in the market place today. The board consists of ex-Big 4 Partners with a long history of understanding the market place in both recruitment and brokering.
We have been consistently asked by many Credible Accounting firms, multinationals for our views on the market and to source 'hard to find candidates' due to our expertise and knowledge.
Our track record speaks for itself in terms of placing many high end Accountants from Mangers- Directors across Auckland and beyond.
If you are looking at strong opportunities, looking for EXPERT advice in the Accounting market, then call the the professionals in CA today!!
022 0432 880 or 09 600 2092